Wheel Logistics SpecialistHayesCarbon60 have a new position for a Wheel Logistics Specialist to work in a 12 month fixed term contract in Hayes.As a Wheel...
Carbon60 have a new positon available for an Aviation Inspector to work in a permanent position based in Hayes.
As an aviation inspector, you will be responsible for the detailed inspection of aircraft components using company SAP systems and company integrated quality management systems.
- Undertake and complete a detailed inspection of all components using latest criteria and Inspection equipment.
- Creation and modification of component overhaul/repair routes within SAP as required
- Ensure that all information is recorded in the shop repair order and on SAP system.
- Carry out accurate measurement of components where required due to workload.
- Work to production priority lists
- Work well amongst teams
- Maintain a personal Practical Experience Record book.
- Promote and monitor compliance with legislation, company policy and codes of practice relating to Health and Safety at work.
- Have an awareness of the Major Accident Prevention plan and company environmental procedures
- Experience working to 5S Standard
- Very good vision (aided or unaided)
- Occasional heavy lifting of components required
- Experience within an aerospace engineering environment
- Previous mechanical component inspection and knowledge of techniques and equipment
- Good understanding of SAP
- Practical experience of using imperial measurement tools
Summary of role details:
- Role: Inspector
- Location: Hayes
- Salary: £25-30k per annum + Shift Allowance of £3055 per annum
- Overtime available though not guaranteed. May be required to work overtime as required.
- Shift: Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- Hours: 37.5 per week. 6:30-14:30/14:25-22:25
Face to face interviews will be required for successful candidates on application held by the hiring company in Hayes.
Candidate must already hold right to work within the UK without any restrictions
For more information regarding the permanent aviation inspector position based in Hayes, please contact Carbon60 Exeter 01392 420613 or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.