Aircraft Maintenance Technician GulfstreamBasel, Switzerland Carbon60 are recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to reinforce the Gulfstream Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent...
Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Falcon
Carbon60 are recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to reinforce the Falcon Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on Falcon aircrafts under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians.
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
For more information regarding the Permanent Aircraft Maintenance Technician role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.