Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician Airbus/BoeingBasel, Switzerland Carbon60 are recruiting for an Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician Airbus/Boeing to work in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis....
Carbon60 are recruiting for an Avionics Engineer to work in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for successfully delivering engineering activity for assigned aircraft. You will contribute to daily operations and activities to ensure project results are met respecting budget, time and quality targets, in line with your priorities and the organization's Vision 2020 and strategy. You will be collaborating closely with various stakeholders throughout the company to ensure that the projects are globally aligned and executed effectively.
The Avionics/Electrical Engineer participates in developing certifiable technical solutions through the performance of drawings, engineering documents, reports and testing, and provides general engineering support upon request under the direct supervision
- Prepare Engineering drawings and documents to comply with all recognized safety, certification and customer requirements
- Participate in project aircraft evaluation to develop functional group work scope for Engineering project management approval
- Review aircraft configuration in order to check work scope feasibility, accuracy and completeness
- Update the status of the Technical Proposals & Studies on the quote documentation as required
- Provide input so as to complete a Drawing Release Plan for a specific task/project
- Participate and/or witness tests and prepare the corresponding reports as required
- Update the status of the Project on the Project follow-up documentation as required
- Provide Engineering Support as required
- Holding a relevant diploma (Master / Bachelor) of engineering (preferable Aviation)
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience
- General knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and/or FAA) would be an asset
- Design knowledge on Auto cad and MS Office Tools
- Fluent command of the English language
- Proactive, forward thinking and self-motivated team player
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage priorities of the job
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
For more information regarding the Permanent Avionics Engineer role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.