Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician Airbus/BoeingBasel, Switzerland Carbon60 are recruiting for an Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician Airbus/Boeing to work in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis....
Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Gulfstream
Carbon60 are recruiting for an Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Gulfstream to work in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Overall job purpose is to execute avionic maintenance tasks on Gulfstream aircrafts, ensuring safety and product quality, in accordance with company, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead Supervisor.
- Follow the instructions and work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead
- Have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment
- Two years' experience as Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician; any previous experience on Gulfstream aircraft products would be an advantage
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
For more information regarding the Permanent Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Gulfstream role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.