B2 Licensed Engineer -Embraer Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B2 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on Embraer aircraft. Overall job purpose...
B2 Licensed Engineer - Airbus/Boeing
Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B2 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on Airbus or Boeing aircraft.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instruction of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- Mechanical / technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician; previous experience on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft products
- Holder of a B2 license; type rating(s), especially on Airbus A320 and/or Boeing B737, is(are) beneficial
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Good English knowledge
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
For more information regarding the Permanent EASA B2 Licensed Engineer - Airbus/Boeing position available in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.