B1 Licensed Engineer Bombardier Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B1 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on Bombardier aircraft. Overall job purpose...
B1 Licensed Engineer - Gulfstream
Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B1 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on Gulfstream aircraft.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instruction of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform maintenance tasks independently, according to the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead
- Have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Ensure efficient work according to the processes and defined project plan(s)
- Ensure that any defect identified on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft
- Technical degree (BTS / Associate Degree / 1-2 years study in a professional / technical area)
- Two years' experience as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician with previous experience on Gulfstream products
- B1 Maintenance License and Type Rating(s) on Gulfstream series (such as GIII, GIV, GV, G650 and GVII series) are required
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Very good English knowledge (written and spoken)
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
For more information regarding the Permanent EASA B1 Licensed Engineer - Gulfstream position available in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.