Electronics Commissioning Technician Our client is a leading developer of smart wireless devices and solutions used in Subsea and Underground applications. They are looking for...
One of our clients is looking for an Electronics Technician to join their team due to growth within the company. They are one of the world leaders in subsea wireless automation.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience working as a technician in an electronics environment
- A sound understanding of debugging analogue and digital electronic circuitry
- Must be able to soldering with fine pitch SMT components
- Possesses a methodical and thorough approach to product testing, troubleshooting and recording of product test data
- Assembly and test of new, innovative prototype products
- Conduct rigorous product testing on the bench and offsite field trials.
- Construction of subsea cable assemblies and internal wiring harnesses.
- Preparation of wiring schedules and production documentation
- Ensure good product traceability through accurate record-keeping and thorough documenting of projects
- Carry out goods in inspection.
- Prepare products for shipping to customers.
- Conduct customer demonstrations (may involve some UK and foreign travel)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Share Options Scheme
- 33 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays)
Salary: £26 000 - £28 000 k
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00- 17:30)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.