Senior Software EngineerSenior Software Engineer required for a world leader in subsea wireless automation. They provide technologies that improve management of offshore energy assets, increase...
Senior Software Engineer required for a world leader in subsea wireless automation. They provide technologies that improve management of offshore energy assets, increase production, reduce cost and reduce risk. This position is going to be based at their Livingston site.
They are seeking experienced, innovative engineers to join their team to support the design, build and delivery of the latest generation of smart wireless devices and solutions.
- Lead development of AUV control functions
- Research new techniques for AUV guidance sub-systems
- Develop the simulation models of algorithms before implementing them for field use
- Analyse data from real-world deployments to both validate and improve models
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of subsea vehicle control
- Embedded C or C++
- Matlab or Simulink
- PID Control loop design
For more information please contact our Fareham office and speak to Sheryl or please press Apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.