Our client Design and Manufactures specialist computing platforms. They are looking for a Compliance Engineer to carry out full testing and quality control of products...
We are looking for a Quality Technician to carry out the inspection and measurement of material used in the manufacturing of Aerospace products. This person could be an existing Quality Technician/Inspector or may come from the metal finishing industry and hold some inspection experience.
The Quality Technician will:
- Carry out Quality Inspection of products using a range of measuring equipment including Verniers and Calipers.
- Inspection and measurement of all types of supplies to ensure conformance to drawing and purchase order requirements, working within the parameters as laid down in procedures and work instructions
- Operate, co-ordinate measurement machines and/or specialized inspection equipment
- Perform and assist in investigations into non-conformance by the use of measuring equipment where required
- Ability to conduct First Article reports and monitor the production of statistical process control data
- Drive and sustain continuous improvement within the cell as defined by company standards
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the company standards
- Provide inspection cover across site where demand dictates upon request of inspection supervision working within the parameters as laid down in the procedures and work instructions relevant to that area within the employees competence
- Support all departments assisting with quality related investigations upon request
Qualifications / Skills:
Apprenticeship or 3 years' experience working within a similar manufacturing environment.
Good level of English and Maths.
Technical Aerospace knowledge would be advantageous.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.