IT Infrastructure EngineerOur client has established an Automation Centre of Excellence to execute the simplification and automation of their customer-facing and back office processes, this...
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client has established an Automation Centre of Excellence to execute the simplification and automation of their customer-facing and back office processes, this is a permanent position based in Slough.
You will be accountable for ensuring all the required IT infrastructure is ready and standardised. You will co-ordinate the implementation of Infrastructure changes and provide updated asset information regarding all Automation implementations.
- Key interface with IT Service Towers
- Co-ordinate Infrastructure changes and facilitate change control for all environments
- Ensure the Automation environments are synchronised
- Co-ordinates the capacity management of all Automation environments
- Maintain and manage the environment criteria and ensures all infrastructure and applications are set up in anticipation for development
- Manage and co-ordinate relevant patches and upgrades from the Automation vendors
- Strong technical Infrastructure background across both Azure cloud and on-premis datacentres
- Strong technical and practical knowledge of multiple Infrastructure vendor tools, including but not limited to: VmWare and MS Windows Server
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques
- Good working and practical knowledge and experience of Automation toolsets
For more information please contact our Fareham office and speak to Sheryl or please press Apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.