B1 Licensed Engineer A320 Based in GatwickCarbon60 are looking for a number of B1 Licensed Engineer typed and current on A320 for a contract position...
B2 Licensed Engineer A320
Based in Gatwick
Carbon60 are looking for a number of B2 Licensed Engineer typed and current on A320 for a contract position based in Gatwick starting 1st May 2020.
Further details include:
- Role: B2 Licensed engineer; A320
- Start Date: Gatwick
- Start Date; 1st May 2020
- End Date; Mid June or 31st October
- Hours: Shifts / Hours: TBC
- Rate: £32.50 per hour LTD + £1.50ph retention bonus paid at end of contract.
- Accommodation Allowance; £4.50 per hour towards accommodation if more than a 2hr commute.
- Location: Gatwick
- Own basic tool kit required
To apply for the positon of A320 B2 Licensed Engineer you must be able to provide the following documentation:-
- EASA B2 Licence
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- In date colour copy of passport/Right to work in the UK
- Log books/Recency documents to prove working on type
- 5 year work history for airside pass
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Amy in the Exeter team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.