We are currently looking for an Licensed Aircraft Engineer to come and join a well renowned Airline! Licensed Aircraft EngineerB2 Licensed 787 recent 6...
Carbon60 has a contract opportunity available for 8 Aircraft Mechanics to work on a busy line station in London, Gatwick for a contract starting in May 2020.
We are looking for mechanics who have experience on the A320 (CFM56).
Further details include;
- Start Date; 1st May 2020
- End Date; Mid June or 31st October
- Location: Gatwick, UK
- Shift TBC
- Rate: £19 pH LTD + £1.50ph retention bonus paid at end of contract.
- Accommodation Allowance; £4.50 per hour towards accommodation if more than a 2hr commute.
- Location: Gatwick
- Own basic tool kit required
In order to apply for this mechanic position you must hold the following
- Initial HF/ refresher HF
- FTS 1 and 2
- Right to work in the UK
- 5 Year reference history for airside pass
Please contact Amy Carbon60 Exeter Team if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.