IT Infrastructure EngineerOur client has established an Automation Centre of Excellence to execute the simplification and automation of their customer-facing and back office processes, this...
Automation Engineer 6 Month Contract
Bracknell £500 - £600 per day LTD
We are looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to deliver infrastructure automation and deployment of development, test and production environments for a range of projects.
- Multi-cloud automation tools such as vRealize Automation and Orchestrator
- DevOps tools such as Ansible, Vagrant, Git and Jenkins.
- Demonstrable VMware and Windows systems engineering experience in a complex virtualised environment
- Blueprinting, Workflow provisioning and Infrastructure-as-Code principles
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the development of standard vRA scripts and frameworks to ensure consistency of implementation
- Develop automated deployment solutions for infrastructure requirements using Ansible, Python, PowerShell, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Enterprise OS's
- Have good understanding of Continuous Integration & Development methods and principles
- Proactively support any issues related to infrastructure and application deployments seeking to improve, resolve, and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery challenges
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment towards minimising costs (via automation) and shortening feedback cycles
- Work as part of a private-cloud DevOps middleware and hosting infrastructure team
- Work closely with both development and operations teams and demonstrate a commitment to their success
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.