Quality Manager (Aviation)London GatwickCarbon60 have a new requirement for a Quality manager to work in a permanent position based in London Gatwick.As a Quality Manager,...
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company manufacture thermal management heating, cooling, environmental control, motion control and filtration components and systems.
The role as a Production manager is to:
- To oversee the day to day activities of the Production functions at the site
- Provide site leadership to Production disciplines to improve efficiencies and quality, reduce costs and work-in-progress by proactively promoting and implementing LEAN manufacturing tools
- To improve productivity while ensuring the site meets operational goals
- Take specific responsibility for the management of staff and production cell activities
- Support new product introduction procedures/prototype activities as required37 hour working week
Manage the site's capacity and capability planning to improve on-time and on-quality deliveries
- Implement a LEAN organisation throughout Operations
- Promote a progressive EH&S culture at the site
- Implement and maintain initiatives to reduce manufacturing costs
- Implement change within the Production to ensure that future expectations of customers in terms technology, costs, quality and service will be met
- Develop cell leadership team in the use of key Operational Excellence tools, e.g. 5S, EHS audits, TPM, 5R, RCCA, Capacity planning, Waste Reductions, 1 piece flow principles
- Established track record in leading Production with direct experience in lean manufacturing.
- Track record in leading a relevant business through change and growth.
- Must be fluent English with good written and oral communication ability
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.