Principal Environmental Health Officer, Hillingdon Jan 2020 start 4 month initial contract. (extensions and other opportunities may arise)We are currently recruiting for a Principal Environmental...
Environmental Health Officer - Port Health, Heathrow , 36 hour week, temp contract. - (Extensions and other opportunities could arise)
We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer - Port Health for our public sector client.
Rates would range from £38 - £40 per hour (Inside IR35)
The successful Environmental Health Officer - Port Health will be part of the Imported Food Team within the local authority responsible for enforcing European and Domestic legislation by means of enforcement, advice and education.
You will undertake official statutory controls including verification of import documentation, sampling products and undertaking examinations of products.
The successful Environmental Health Officer - Port Health will have:
- Certificate of Registration from the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB)
- A Diploma or Degree in Environmental Health.
- Able to participate in a rota involving an estimated 12 overtime hours worked at weekends, including approximately 12-16 weeks per year
- Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent and use of own vehicle. (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of imported food legislation with the ability to interpret and communicate to the public and other team members
Do you have the experience required? If so please apply as soon as possible!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.