Quality Manager (Aviation)London GatwickCarbon60 have a new requirement for a Quality manager to work in a permanent position based in London Gatwick.As a Quality Manager,...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
To offer expert technical support & control investments associated with the re certification of Aerostructures / Nacelle assets in line with business directives. By liaising directly, including on-site visits the objective is to supervise labour content, spares pricing and necessity, SB's, AD's & work scopes are cost effective ensuring Aerostructures & Nacelles are available to support global customers.
Travel around UK, and possible working from home if not with the assets, so open to individuals location!
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday, however some flexibility required to suit the needs of the business
- To support and manage Aerostructures / Nacelle asset acquisition
- Support aircraft teardown projects with Aerostructure analysis inspections & reporting
- To manage individual repair orders associated with Aerostructures / Nacelles
- Support / supervise asset evaluations recommending / designing applicable work scopes
- Supervise OEM & Independent vendor evaluations; on-site as & when required
- Work closely with OEM & Independent vendors to analysis and justify required work scopes
- Support MRO Operations team with technical analysis of supplier MRO quotations
- Ensure on time delivery by managing repair cycles with applicable repair facilities
- Previous practical experience in maintenance and / or component repair environment desirable
- Knowledge of Airline operational restrictions, allowable defects
- Familiarity and understanding of AMM, CMM, MEL and IPC
- Strong desire to learn and develop in depth technical knowledge and skills
- Analytical thinker with solid experience in producing and evaluating data / running reports
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.