Electrical Project EngineerAn exciting contract opportunity arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a global Water Technologies company based in Caldicot, South Wales. The...
Structural Engineer , Bristol , 3 month temp position. - (extensions and other opportunities may arise)
We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer for our public sector client.
Rates would range from £35.00 - £45.00 per hour (Inside IR35) - if seeking higher rates please advise as rates are flexible.
37 hour week however will consider candidates part time if at the end of their career (graduate)
The successful Structural Engineer will be working on a wide range of properties and will have the ability to Climb ladders and be comfortable using scaffold to access some of the work.
Main Duties & Responsibilities however not all listed:
- Plan, monitor and control all aspects of the programme, seeking best practice, ideas and innovation and ensuring they are applied to the project. Achieve the project's objectives within the defined schedules, costs and performance parameters.
- Part of a team responsible for the refurbishment of some of the older stock, conversion of properties and community spaces, extensions/ changes to existing properties to meet the longer term needs of our customer base and reduce the Housing waiting list.
- Carry out structural surveys and provide detailed reports, assessments and design solutions, as required.
- Undertake site visits throughout Bristol in relation to extension and refurbishment, as well as working on existing-build schemes.
The successful Structural Engineer will have:
- Strong knowledge of various construction types.
- Experience in the management of major development, building construction and refurbishment projects including demolition from inception to completion
- BEng or MEng Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design
- Commercial experience or similar
- Good knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures
- The ability to design to British Standards and Eurocodes
Driving license and vehicle essential.
This role is a PERFECT opportunity to utilise construction experience. Structural Engineer, Bristol , £35.00 - £45.00 per hour, temp position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.