We are recruiting for a Quality Manager to work for a large engineering organisation who recondition and repair equipment for their Oil and Gas clients. The Quality Manager will ensure that the processes are carried to company and customer standards and returns are minimised. The role will involve ensuring correct quality processes are followed and all quality standards are upheld.
The Quality Manager will responsible for all quality issues relating to the rework of large plant equipment used by customers in the Oil and Gas industry. These are high value products and quality processes are extremely important both to my client and the end customer.
The role will involve:
- Management of a team of 4 quality engineers
- Investigating root cause issues, returns, casting defects etc
- Working with Suppliers to resolve product issues
- Troubleshooting Quality issues
- Splitting time effectively between supporting manufacturing and supply chain
- Maintenance of ISO9001 standards
For more information about this role please contact Carbon60 on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.