Digital Co-ordinator 6 month contract Wiltshire £160pd Inside IR35I am currently looking for an experienced Digital Co-ordinator, Our client has a new 6 month contract...
Digital Creative - 6 months - up to £350 per day - Wiltshire based
We need a freelance Middle-Weight Digital Creative to work within the Professional team. Reporting to the Commercial Director of Professional, you'll work closely with a team of creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts and develop campaigns for all digital channels - websites, digital advertising, and CRM.
You'll work on integrated campaigns and projects that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
Responsibilities of the role (not limited to)
- Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experience.
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
- Working with the Senior Digital Creative/Creative Lead to design and produce wider design requirements in-line with design direction across appropriate digital channels.
- Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms i.e. LinkedIn, Web, Display, eCRM etc.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape - advancements in technology and design, trends in social, connected products etc.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
Essential Competencies / Skills / Experience / Background:
- Though you understand the constraints of digital development and build, you're a creative first and foremost - you're all about ideas. As such, you'll be as at home with paper and pencil as you are with mouse and screen - able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches and scribbles. You're a big picture thinker.
- You understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up, compelling customer experience. You have 2-3 years' experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver campaigns that work regardless of media, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
- You have experience, of designing responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
- Basic programming / development skills are an advantage in informing the work you produce and facilitating the transition from design to build.
- A true 'visual' communicator, you're excited by all things art and design and you find inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilising found images, mocked- up imagery and film, and mood boards to support your thinking and add weight to your ideas.
For more information, please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.