SAP Training Manager Wiltshire based 9 month contract £400-£500 per day.I am looking for a SAP Training Manager to help with the roll out of...
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
I am looking for a Change Manager to work on a SAP Project for a 9 month contract based in Wiltshire.
You will be working on a project where the business are looking to replace their current SAP ECC system with SAP HANA for a well known household brand.
Key skills required:
- Agile and prince 2 (Sprint vs waterfall approaches)
- You are an experienced APMG Business Change professional
- Lean/ six sigma certification
- Change management and business readiness professional
Key experience required:
- Excellent change management skills, using APMG and Lean methodologies to execute change focusing on our people, our processes, the systems and tools they use, whilst ensuring excellent communication throughout the lifecycle and scope.
- At least 5 years' experience of project management in complex organisations.
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- SAP experience
This is a 9 month contract based in Wiltshire.
For more information, please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.