Technical Solutions Manager Bracknell Inside IR35 500- 550 Per Day 6 Month Contract This role sits within the Technical Solutions Management (TSM) team, part of...
Are you a CNC Programmer looking for a new challenge? Do you have design experience and want to expand on this further? If the answer is yes, then this may be the position for you!
Carbon60 are currently working alongside a leading manufacturing company based in Surrey that specialise in lighting products for industries such as transportation, custodial facilities, secure health facilities and industrial areas.
This company are looking for someone who is able to work closely with the design teams to produce a variety of different solutions to customer requirements whilst also programming 3 axis CNC milling, saw and turning machines.
The need will also arise to support and lead projects through new product introduction and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reading and working from detailed engineering drawings.
- Liaising production engineering and design teams.
- Schedule and organising daily production orders achieving maximum output.
- Assign and schedule daily 5S and maintenance tasks.
- New product programming.
- Prioritise red flag cards and jobs on hold T cards.
For the right candidate there is also the opportunity to supervise the CNC team, monitoring performance through KPI's to ensure output targets are met and the general supervision/management of a team of approximately 5 operators.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Ability to program CNC machines using a variety of languages.
- Experience with Heidenhain is highly advantageous.
- Experience in JIG designs.
- Knowledge of NPI (new product introduction).
- Able to organise jobs and lead teams.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and functionality.
- Manage standard procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take a step into a senior position and have a real input to the business, in return the company can offer a competitive salary, performance bonus. 25 days holiday, gym discounts and company pension.
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 engineering team in Fareham or simply apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.