Commodity ManagerFixed Term ContractSouthampton Carbon60 are actively seeking a Commodity Manager to work for an aerospace company based in the Southampton area on a...
*** Please note this contract position is in scope of IR35. The rate advertised is PAYE ***
Carbon60 are actively seeking a Buyer to join a prestigious aerospace company in the Southampton area on a contract basis.
- Identify & assess suitable suppliers to quote on numerous site projects related to indirect sourcing.
- Build and maintain close relationship with local stakeholders and support services category;
- Support tenders, negotiations and contracts for assigned local spend - constructing and issuing RFI's / RFQs, managing the release, progressing and replied to RFQ's. As well as the supplier's KPI's, after the contract is awarded;
- Negotiate on new and existing contracts - analysing risks, possible quality implications, commercials, etc. Producing risk analysis and comparative bid score card in order to propose Sourcing solutions;
- Manage multiple work packages at any one time;
- Execution of other tasks as instructed which are considered reasonable in relation to this role
- Previous buyer experience;
- Excellent negotiating skills required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel to a high standard
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving ability
- Previous buyer experience
- High competency in Microsoft Excel
- Initiative and organization
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 or at Dan.Purnell@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.