I am looking for a Senior Building Surveyor for a 3 month contract based in Bedford.This role will include, but is not limited too:Provide Building...
Junior Manufacturing Engineer:
The Junior Manufacturing Engineer will drive continuous improvement activities related to the manufacturing of our range of water treatment equipment. They will also work collaboratively with production cells, Engineering & Supply chain to identify and resolve manufacturing challenges to achieve cost effective and on time equipment delivery.
- Provide day-to-day manufacturing engineering support for the production cells to enable customer schedule adherence. It will be essential to work closely with Sourcing, Operations Management, Engineering & customers
- Creation & Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures as well as Routings / work sequencing in the ERP (SAP)
- Implement lean manufacturing methods to reduce throughput times, rework/scrap and work in progress
- Implement basic improvement tools, from 5S, 7 Wastes, Visual Management and Standard Work.
- Implement any required layout changes, ensuring both the facilities and maintenance teams are fully involved
- Support the Manufacturing Cells with their recording, and analysis of production data, and ensure the correct focus is placed on the main issues arising
- Providing pro-active input into product development that ensures products are design to cost utilising Design for Manufacture & Assembly principles
- The Manufacturing Engineer can be required to perform additional tasks not mentioned above in line with the business need.
For more information about this role please contact Carbon60 on 01329 227022
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.