BuyerContractSouthampton *** Please note this contract position is in scope of IR35. The rate advertised is PAYE *** Carbon60 are actively seeking a Buyer to...
Fixed Term Contract
Carbon60 are actively seeking a Commodity Manager to work for an aerospace company based in the Southampton area on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
* Define strategy on assigned commodity in coordination with Group Sourcing team where applicable.
* Negotiate favourable terms and conditions with key suppliers.
* Manage supplier relationships and formal contract management through QBR's
* Work with internal stakeholders to understand risks and issues within the supplier base and develop plans to mitigate.
* Identify opportunities to consolidate suppliers across commodity.
* Contribute to savings generation through contractual pricing mechanisms.
* Reduce effect of inflationary cost pressure through supplier pricing strategies.
* Act as the contract SME for assigned commodity/suppliers
* Develop procurement processes and procedures in coordination with local team.
* 10+ years in a similar Procurement role as a Buyer/Senior Buyer in a manufacturing business or 3+ years as a Category/Commodity manager in a similar industry.
* Time management, scheduling and prioritisation skills
* Experience with utilising and creating effective MS Excel spreadsheets; working capability with MSWord, Outlook & PowerPoint
If you are interested in more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.