Technical Specialist in Sharepoint 2 month contract Bedford based Outside of IR35 £300 £400 per dayJob Purpose -To be the 'Technical Specialist SharePoint' for the...
Technical Specialist - Cloud (Azure/Office365) Bedford
Inside IR35 3 Month Contract
£350 - £400 Per Day
- To be the Technical Specialist for the and have expert skills in Azure/Office365.
- This will allow you to be the Subject Matter Expert for all thing Azure/Office365.
- Ensure that the councils Azure and Office365 platforms are Documented, Secure, Cost Effective and following best practice, by overseeing the configuration and administration of these systems.
- Must have strong Azure/Office365 design, deployment and implementation experience of Microsoft solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to mentor other staff members.
- Ideally have an Azure and Office 365 certification
- SharePoint online Knowledge
- In-Tune, SCCM and Mobile Device Management
- The ability to think outside the box and come up with ways to improve the system admin role, by challenging processes and procedures, recommending better ways of working, automating manual tasks.
- Be driven and enthusiastic about everything that it technology related, but focusing on Microsoft Solutions using Azure and Office365.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.