Junior Manufacturing Engineer: The Junior Manufacturing Engineer will drive continuous improvement activities related to the manufacturing of our range of water treatment equipment. They will...
I am looking for a Senior Building Surveyor for a 3 month contract based in Bedford.
This role will include, but is not limited too:
- Provide Building Surveying professional services to internal and external clients.
- Development of briefs, design, specification, preparation of contract documents, procurement, supervision and project management of Building Surveying projects.
- Prepare design solutions that utilise the best practice and most suitable equipment, materials and concepts that achieve efficient, sustainable and cost effective solutions.To lead in the programming of construction related projects and to assist in the programming of projects for multi-disciplined design teams to ensure completion within budget and to meet programme targets.
- Act as Project Leader coordinating multi-disciplinary teams as required.
- Respond to changes in workload and changing priorities by carrying out the role in a flexible manner, which may include working out of normal hours on occasions.
- Construction related degree qualification or equivalent.
Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in the design and maintenance aspects of construction related projects.
Sound knowledge and experience of current Codes of Practice and other technical documents and Contracts relevant to Building design, maintenance and repair projects.
A sound knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations including CDM.
Experience in the preparation of specifications; drawings, contract documents, and cost estimates for building works.
Experience of managing contractors.
For more in formation on this role please contact Leah on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.