Technical Specialist Cloud (Azure/Office365) BedfordInside IR35 3 Month Contract£350 £400 Per Day Job PurposeTo be the Technical Specialist for the and have expert skills in...
Technical Specialist in Sharepoint - 2 month contract - Bedford based - Outside of IR35 - £300 - £400 per day
Job Purpose -
- To be the 'Technical Specialist - SharePoint' for the council and have expert skills in SharePoint Online, OneDrive, etc. This will allow you to be the Subject Matter Expert for all things SharePoint/OneDrive.
- Ensure that the councils SharePoint and OneDrive solutions are documented, secure, cost effective and following best practice by overseeing the configuration and administration of these systems.
- Mentor and upskill other technical and non-technical team members.
- Must have expert SharePoint/OneDrive design, deployment and implementation experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to mentor other staff members.
- Ideally have an recent and relevant certifications.
For more information please contact Leah on Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Azure and Office 365 Knowledge.
- Experience of delivering modern intranets using SharePoint Online.
- Experience in ensuring the operational health of SharePoint Online environments.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint Information Architecture.
- Experience in developing and maintaining PowerShell scripts to support SharePoint Online/Teams/Azure/AD.
- Experience in using and administrating associated Office365 technologies to enhance the functionality of SharePoint (Microsoft Teams, Power Automate, Microsoft Forms, Power BI, PowerApps, Office suite).
- The ability to think outside the box and come up with ways to improve the system admin role, by challenging processes and procedures, recommending better ways of working, automating manual tasks.
- Be driven and enthusiastic about everything that it technology related, but focusing on Microsoft Solutions using SharePoint Online/OneDrive, Azure and Office365.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.