Do you like seeing projects though from start to completion? Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference? Carbon60 are currently...
Do you have an electro/mechanical background? Have strong sales experience? Do you want a role where you can make a difference?
Carbon60 are working alongside one of the leading engineering companies in the UK that specialise in the repair and service of turbomachinery, motors, pumps and generators.
As part of their continued growth we are looking to a recruit an experience Sales Engineer covering the Humberside and Lincolnshire area, this is a home based position but most of the time will be spent visiting and travelling to various existing and new business in the area.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, maintain and develop sales of services offered to major accounts and new customers in accordance with agreed business plans. In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Researching the market and identifying new sales leads wherever there is an electro-mechanical requirement
- Meeting with customers on site, over the phone, email, to assist in aspects of business development
- Making presentations and demonstrating how our products/service meet client needs
- Preparing detailed technical job reports for Service Centre
- Solid background in sales preferably within an engineering environment
- Basic Finance skills to understand P&L, Cash flow and Gross Margin calculations amongst others
- Ability to present company services and products.
- Educated with a degree of similar in an engineering or business discipline
- A full driving license
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
For more information on this position please contact the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham, interviews for this position will be held shortly so dont waste time and apply now!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.