Systems Engineer Our client develops and manufactures systems in conjunction with a number of well known automotive manufacturers. They have a dedicated team of design...
System Engineers required to work for a company that covers a whole range of ATM systems. This opportunity is based in Fareham, Hampshire.
You will be a key member of the System Engineering team working on one of the largest and most exciting Air Traffic Management systems projects in the world
- 2:1 Honours Degree level in Engineering.
- Basic programming skills
- Good technical writing skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to see innovative solutions to problems and the enthusiasm to drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Willing to learn new concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software architecture concepts and tools
- Experience of systems definition, covering system HMI and system architecture
- Experience of requirements management and requirement management tools
- Experience with Linux.
If you would like more information about this position, please click apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.