Business Analyst Bristol 6month contract Up to £475 per dayI am looking for a Business Analyst to work on a Salesforce project based in Bristol.Reporting...
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious aerospace manufacturing Company based in Gloucester.
This is a contract position, initially for 6 months, but very likely to be extended to 12-18 months. We are looking for an Engineer/Specialist to lead the implementation of a PLM system - Windchill.
The person required will have previous experience of implementing a PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system - and will ideally have had previous knowledge or an understanding of Windchill.
Reporting to the Design Engineering Leader, you will lead the implementation of a new product lifecycle management (PLM) system. This will include implementation of configuration control and change management tools.
- Qualified to bachelor's degree in STEM discipline or 5+ years of experience in engineering environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the vision for a business transformation, and build the engagement necessary to successfully deliver
- Demonstrated performance in implementing PLM solutions, preferably accompanied by a transition to model-based design
- A track record delivering projects using a broad array of programme/project management tools
- A great communicator, at ease with people at all levels of the business
- Sufficiently 'hands on' and technical to become site superuser of the Windchill PLM suite
**Please note this is a contract position, and has been deemed to be 'in scope' of IR35 after April 6th**
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.