Quality inspector - Receiving
The role as a Quality inspector is to work as part of the Goods receiving team to ensure the efficient, accurate and timely despatch of all out going shipments in accordance with company procedures and to meet all operational requirements.
- Pick and Inspect parts for despatch
- Evaluate all certification and documentation
- Liaise with Logistics department and resolve any discrepancies and issues
- Ensure items are packed to shipping requirements and regulations
- Problem solving ability including use of own initiative and common sense
- Self-motivated with a common sense approach and the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and succeed in a busy environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.