Quality Document Controller EngineeringA Fantastic new opportunity become available with a leading Design, Engineering and Manufacturing company for a Quality Document Controller to join their...
We are currently recruiting for a Principal Contractor/manager to support facilities modifications and construction projects for a well know composites company based in Bristol.
This position will be an ongoign contract positon for the forseeable future.
This contract will be INSIDE IR35.
The principal contractor must:
- plan, manage, monitor and coordinate the entire construction phase
- take account of the health and safety risks to everyone affected by the work (including members of the public), in planning and managing the measures needed to control them
- liaise with the client and principal designer for the duration of the project to ensure that all risks are effectively managed
- prepare a written construction phase plan before the construction phase begins, implement, and then regularly review and revise it to make sure it remains fit for purpose
- have ongoing arrangements in place for managing health and safety throughout the construction phase
- consult and engage with workers about their health, safety and welfare
- ensure suitable welfare facilities are provided from the start and maintained throughout the construction phase
- check that anyone they appoint has the skills, knowledge, experience and, where relevant, the organisational capability to carry out their work safely and without risk to health
- ensure all workers have site-specific inductions, and any further information and training they need
- take steps to prevent unauthorised access to the site
- liaise with the principal designer to share any information relevant to the planning, management, monitoring and coordination of the pre-construction phase
- have experience in mechanical and electrical systems (M&E) projects
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team in Fareham.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.