CNC Machinist (Nights)SouthamptonContractCarbon60 are actively seeking a number a CNC Machinist to work for a company based in the Southampton area on a contract basis.The...
Carbon60 are actively seeking a 'Composite Laminator' to work for them on a contract basis. The successful candidate will need to have laminating skills/experience and will be manufacturing components in a variety of materials to detailed drawing specifications to produce high quality panels for a variety of aircraft. The role will include a range of tasks and the successful applicant should demonstrate flexibility and work effectively as part of a larger multi-disciplined team within an automated environment.
Essential Responsibility's - Will include but is not limited to:
- Composites lay-up for a variety of types of panels, working to tight tolerances
- Participate within a team to ensure production requirements are achieved on time, working with Quality and Engineering as required
- To adopt a positive and 'can do' attitude to problem solving
- Read and follow work instructions, specifications and part drawings (accessed via PC)
- Operate under own initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Accurately complete work route cards to maintain component traceability
- Actively promote and support safe working practises in a cleanroom environment
- Contribute to reducing the scrap levels within the business
Shifts - Nights - Monday-Thursday 8.45pm-6am.
This contract is 6 months to start off with, with the view to an extension.
The successful candidate would need to complete a 5 year security clearance before starting.
If you have any questions please contact me on 01329 227046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.