A Production Technician is need for a company we recruiting for due to upturn in orders over and the need to expand the team of production technicians. They specialise in offering electronic manufacturing services on a low to medium scale. Producing and assembling a variety of electronics for a range of industries which require specialist equipment. There customers cover market sectors including instrumentation, test and measurement, marine, sub-sea, telecoms, scientific, oil & gas, hazardous area, asset tracking systems and remote environmental monitoring.
- Day to day assembly task and soldering
- Final assembly of product and testing to writing SOPs
- work instructions and procedures
- providing feedback on production issues as and when they arise
- Placing extremely small components by hand, so a keen eye for detail is essential
- Training will be provided on all required skills and tasks
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Health shield programme, which provides cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside offering wellness services such as GP Anytime and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Probationary salary with pay review carried out following an introductory period
- Free on-site parking
Working hourly: 08:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday
08:30 -13:30 Friday
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Dependent on experience, with a salary review after three months.
For more information please contact Thelma at Carbon60 on 01329 227069
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.