Repair F&DT Engineer Filton 6-month contractWe are currently for Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer to be part of the Wing Structures Repair Team and support...
Landing Gear Systems engineer - Filton - £33.77 per hour - 9 Months contract - Inside IR35
I'm currently looking for an experienced landing gear systems engineer with a good working knowledge of Matlab for a role in Filton - to work within a research and technology project team and develop wireless technology to support aircraft maintenance.
- Refining and freezing OnePRESS Functions Suite algorithms with available data (simulated test cases, dyno tests, qualification tests etc.)
- Confirming performance and developing a preliminary working prototype (APP) of the predictions made by the OnePRESS Functions Suite
- Conducting a preliminary study to determine the impact of the OnePRESS FS on airline operations
- Identifying a route to certification, including buy-in by necessary stakeholders (Wheel-Tyre-Break / DCS / Human Factors)
- Performing a landscape search to identify potential intellectual property issues.
- A degree or strong technical background in Systems Engineering and data science (esp. within the Aerospace sector)
- Experience in Aerospace and landing gear systems
- Working knowledge of Matlab-Simulink / algorithms
- Ability to use AI / Machine learning techniques and tools
- Understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Practices and associated documentation
For more information please contact Michael at Michael.Pinkney@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.