Carbon60 are currently working with a leading repair and service company to recruit an experienced Electro-mechanical Fitter/winder to join there service centre based in Bromborough...
Our client is recruiting for an apprentice trained electromechanical fitter to work in their service centre on the southcoast.
The role will include;
- Repair and fitting of AC/DC equipment both LV and HV
- Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
- Test conditions of windings according to International Standards.
- Document all relevent data specific to units of electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
- Dismantle and or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.