We are currently looking for Design Engineers that have experience in designing Test Equipment. The candidate will be responsible for the Design, Manufacturing, Verification and Validation along with through-life support.
You will be able to provide technical support at board level, sub-system and system level test equipment for military products. The ideal candidate will have a broad, in-depth knowledge of hardware design and capable of supplying engineering leadership and technical guidance within the test group to ensure the timely delivery of the test equipment.
The new factory will open in Livingston in the next few months, there may be an option to work from the new site in the future.
Candidates will require Baseline Clearance before commencing in the role. Foreign or dual nationals will require MoD SC level security clearance before commencing in the role.
- Degree - Scientific, Engineering or other relevant subject experience.
- Labview / Test Stand / C#
- Use of PLCS and PIC micro-controllers.
- Experienced in Design Engineering and full product lifecycles.
- Strong knowledge of electronics design and manufacturing processes over a wide range of technologies and product platforms.
Please enquire for the entire job description or alternatively contact myself, Jordan Durose on LinkedIn for an informal chat.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.