Hardware Manager Stevenage £45.78 per hour 6 Month Contract Carbon60 specialise in the Defence and Engineering industries and we have an opportunity for a Hardware...
My client develops and produces Surveillance Systems that are used by the military globally.
we are currently seeking a Project Manager that has defence manufacturing experience in a customer-facing role. knowledge of similar products is preferred by not essential.
You will have experience and be able to:
- Project Management of customer funded projects allocated by Head of Surveillance Systems Programmes.
- Maintain a close liaison with Sales, Contracts, Engineering, Systems Engineering, Operations, Procurement, Customer Services, Quality and Accounting departments within the Company will be required to fulfil this task.
- Assist in the Bid process by liaising with the sales team and marketing team, including estimation of cost.
- Plan execution of the project, liaising with the customer as necessary to refine detail of requirement. Liaise with sub-contractors regarding their part in project execution.
- Travel within the UK and overseas may be required and is considered an occasional feature of this role. Requests could be made at short notice.
- 5 years practical experience within a project management environment.
- Experience of running project from conception to implementation.
- Sound customer care skills.
- Project management qualifications I.E Prince II or APMP.
- Knowledge of Military/Naval contracts process.
The client is offering a competitive pay and additional benefits package.
Feel free to contact me via LinkedIn (Jordan Durose) for an informal chat regarding the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.