Lead Design Engineer GloucesterI am currently on the lookout for two Lead Design Engineers, the successful applicants will be working on the full product lifecycle...
The role as a Manufacturing Engineer is to work across operations, supply chain and design engineering to provide manufacturing engineering expertise in supporting existing and new products, defining new and supporting existing processes. You will have experience in electronic box build and IPC standard knowledge.
37 hour working week
- Implement basic improvement tools, from 5S, 7 Wastes, Visual Management and Standardised Work balanced assembly lines where single (best) piece flow philosophies are employed
- Lead and work in teams to develop process FMEA, in their construction and implementation.
- Manage new product introductions and design. Implement lean manufacturing methods (e.g. 1-piece flow lines, visual factory) to reduce throughput times, rework/scrap and work in progress
- Electro/mechanical experience.
- Electronics box build.
- IPC standards knowledge.
- Build manuals.
- New process design & implementation.
- Strong leadership qualities with a strong aptitude for motivating others Knowledge of ERP MRP system
- Experience of working within an Aerospace Manufacturing environment, or very closely related industry.
- Experience of using problem solving techniques (5 Why's, Fishbone/Ishikawa diagrams, 8D)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus 1 discretionary day
- Discretionary company performance bonus (typically this has been paying out at 10% min)
- Contributory pension scheme - max 7.5% employer matching
- 4 x life assurance
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.