Electronics EngineerContract 6 MonthsLocation Bolton Carbon60 are actively seeking an Electronics Engineer to work for a company based in the Bolton area on a...
Contract - 6 Months
Location - Bolton
Carbon60 are actively seeking an Electrical Fitter to work for a company based in the Bolton area on a contract basis.
*Please note the rates advertised are PAYE*
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting and slinging (including overhead cranes) training.
- ESD training.
Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 and formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent. IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred. Possess experience in electrical assembly.
**A level of security clearance will need to be completed to allow you onsite**
If you are interested in hearing more details, please apply for the position and a member of the Carbon60 team will contact you to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.