B1 Licensed Engineer Bombardier Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are now looking for experienced B1 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on Bombardier aircraft. Overall job purpose...
Contract - 6 Months
Location - Bolton
Carbon60 are actively seeking an Electronics Engineer to work for a company based in the Bolton area on a contract basis.
*Please note the rates advertised are Umbrella*
We are seeking an Electronics Engineer to join our Calibration & Maintenance Team, to service Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE).
- Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
- Provide technical support.
- Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
- Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
- Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
- Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract. Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
- Test facility commissioning & acceptance, ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities.
- Perform Calibration, repair and installation of test equipment onsite and at customer sites in the UK and Europe.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Proactive attitude to daily tasking.
- Innovative, team player who has a passion for calibration and maintenance activities.
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Commitment and integrity.
- Good communication skills.
Minimum qualification: Modern Apprenticeship NVQ3. HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering desirable.
**A level of security clearance will need to be completed to allow you onsite**
If you are interested in hearing more details, please apply for the position and a member of the Carbon60 team will contact you to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.