Manufacturing engineerSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised...
Contract - 6 Months
Location - Bolton
Carbon60 are actively seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to work for a company based in the Bolton area on a contract basis.
*Please note the rates advertised are Umbrella*
As a Manufacturing Engineer your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA's, FAI's etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
- Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
- Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
- Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
- Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate and 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
**A level of security clearance will need to be completed to allow you onsite**
If you are interested in hearing more details, please apply for the position and a member of the Carbon60 team will contact you to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.