Carbon60 are actively seeking a Buyer to join a prestigious aerospace company in the Southampton area on a contract basis. Our client is open to experience and training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have an element of sourcing experience, looking to take that next step into developing their skills within a busy manufacturing facility.
- Identify & assess suitable suppliers to quote on numerous site projects related to indirect sourcing.
- Build and maintain close relationship with local stakeholders and support services category;
- Manage multiple work packages at any one time;
- The ability to negotiate.
- Strong communication skills;
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data using Microsoft Excel.
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving ability
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 or at Dan.Purnell@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.