Carbon60 are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading manufacturer of specialised pumping solutions to recruit an experience Control and Instrumentation Engineer to focus...
Carbon60 are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading maintenance service provider of turbo-machinery, generators and motors to recruit an experienced Service Engineer to work both in the workshop based in Leeds as well as out in the field at customers sites within the region.
This position will focus on the repair, refurbishments, installation and commissioning of various turbo machinery including steam turbines up to 10MW.
We are looking for someone who has a flexible approach and able to stay away for periods of time when needed to travel to customer sites conducting repairs and installations whilst ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Assembly, dynamic balancing and blading of steam turbine wheels.
- Repair of Centrifugal, reciprocating and multi-stage compressors.
- Repair and service of steam turbines such as Terry and KKK Turbines.
- Liaise closely with contracts departments and customer representatives whilst on customer sites.
Any offshore experience/certifications are beneficial however training will be provided.
The successful candidate will ideally be apprenticeship trained or have equivalent on the job training and experience.
Have effective communications skills and able to make independent decisions when field based.
Experience working with centrifugal pumps is advantageous but not essential.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great company that can offer a generous salary and benefits package that includes:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Flexible working
- Onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- On site Gym
- Long service awards
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 Engineering Team based in Fareham or apply now and one of our experienced consultant's will be in touch.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.