Embedded Test Software Engineer required for a leading developer of ruggedized embedded computing products used in the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. This is to be...
Principal RF Design Engineer
Overall responsibility of the RF design team in achieving the requirements set out by the Engineering Director. To take a lead role in RF product and system development and to motivate and mentor the RF team.
- Responsible for the designated design function
- Provide design services for the design function.
- Line Manager for Senior Engineers & Design Engineers and also for any lower grades assigned to your design function
- Design Documentation Checking
- Production of Requirement Specifications
- Managing your team resource
- Responsible for the successful delivery of your design function requirements
- Control, administer and provide budgetary information to the Engineering Director for the design tools required for your design function.
- Organise and lead the Preliminary Design Reviews, Intermediate Design Reviews and Critical Design Reviews as dictated by company procedures.
- Provide input to company procedures.
- Act as or allocate the project lead for assigned projects.
- RF Circuit Design;
- Circuit Layout;
- Antenna Design & Test;
- RF Simulation;
- Mechanical design for test jigs and housings
- Electronic design for RF PAs including associated biasing and switched DC power supply circuitry;
- Manufacturing Assistance;
- Provide support and input to the System Design function
- Associated test procedures
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.