Head of Projects Project Manager required for a large real estate services and investment company.The role is based primarily in London with travel along the...
I am looking for a Climate Action Manager for a 3 month contract position based in Hillingdon. This role is paying up to £240 per day, and is inside IR35.
The role is to provide leadership within the company to ensure it meets the ambitious aims to achieve carbon neutral emissions by 2030. The role will identify, plan and coordinate measures to ensure the client responds positively and decisively to emerging Environmental goals and objectives. The post holder will also provide coordination across the company to ensure environmental objectives and improvements are complimentary and effective throughout a range of services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too-
- To demonstrate understanding of the Council's Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met in order to deliver the Council vision of 'putting our residents first'.
- To ensure sound environmental planning results in the improvement of public health (for example through the coordination of air quality improvements and green space management)
- This role will require the management of consultants across a range of disciplines.
- To draft the Council's overarching strategy for Climate Change
- Continually track developments in the environmental field particularly with regards to environmental performance and climate management to ensure the Council's strategy and policy is relevant and up to date.
- Post graduate qualifications in relevant discipline
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering environmental and climate management use
- A detailed grasp of climate change mitigation and apatation, environmental management and relevant environment and sustainability legislation
- Management experience at a senior level
It is essential the post holder has a full, valid UK driving license for this role.
For more information on the role, please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.