Lead Engineer CheltenhamI am currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer who has experience in designing, developing and supporting various engineering projects, the successful applicant will...
Due to expansion, my Oxfordshire based client is now seeking and Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
As such Carbon60 is seeking an experienced Software Engineer who's looking to make their mark industry by working on some of the most cutting-edge aerospace sensor technology currently in development.
If successful, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing embedded software for a broad range of application areas, particularly in sensor interrogation and control units, from conception to delivery.
- Develop embedded software to support continuous improvement of existing products
- Contribute ideas to projects as part of the wider multi-disciplinary R&D team in optics, electronics and mechanical engineering.
- Create, maintain and manage software design specifications
- Create all supporting documentation for software
The following skills and qualifications will be essential for success:
- Strong experience developing embedded software in C/C++ and using low-level interfacing protocols (such as SPI, I2C, UART)
- Experience of developing real-time signal processing or control algorithms for embedded systems
- Ideally some understanding of Electronics principals, electronics hardware design and fault finding
- A batchelors degree in computer science or electronic engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with python
In return, my client is offering a highly competitive package to support a strong basic salary, and the opportunity to work on ground-breaking technology in a rapidly expanding business. For more information please contact Alex on 01392 420613 or by email: email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.