Lead Design Engineer GloucesterI am currently on the lookout for two Lead Design Engineers, the successful applicants will be working on the full product lifecycle...
Due to expansion, my Oxfordshire based client is now seeking and Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
As such Carbon60 is seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who's looking to take on cutting edge and varied mechanical design work, ranging from precision motion control systems to next-generation defence projects.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading the mechanical design elements of projects from small component packaging to large scale mechanical structures
- Produce detail drawings including material choice for manufacture
- Develop prototypes, assist in the production process and development test rigs and setups
- Lead the design review process for projects
- Work closely with customers and suppliers to advise, develop proposals and deliver products against their requirements
The following skills and qualifications will be essential for success:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or another relevant degree.
- 3D CAD experience using SolidWorks
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a Mechanical Design role
- Good knowledge and experience of current materials, manufacturing processes and their capabilities
- Must be a hands-on engineer; experience with milling turning and mechanical assembly would be highly beneficial.
In return, my client is offering a highly competitive package to support a strong basic salary. As well as the opportunity to work on ground-breaking technology, in a rapidly expanding business in the Oxfordshire technology hub.
For more information please contact Alex on 01392 420613 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.