Contracts & Compliance Manager GloucesterI am currently recruiting for Contracts & Compliance Manager to work for a successful and large aerospace company based in the...
Programme Manager - Gloucester
I am currently on the lookout for a programme manager to work for an established aerospace business in Gloucester, the successful applicant will be responsible for being the link between their customer and their senior site leadership team ensuring any problem areas are appropriately communicated along with mitigating them.
Key duties of the role include
- Working on complex NPI programmes.
- Being accountable for such things as price, cost, quality, inventory delivery.
- Tracking & monitoring and reporting using PM tools.
- Being a leader of multi-disciplinary teams which can sometimes be from other sites to execute programmes in accordance with commitments made to customers.
- Being responsible for identifying customer demand for forecasting and forward business planning.
- Previous programme management experience within an Aerospace environment
- Degree Qualified (Ideally)
- Managing aerospace product or programme development projects
- Capacity to handle complex programmes & issues.
- UK driving licence holder
- Happy to travel both internationally and domestically.
If this Programme manager role looks like something which could be of interest to you and is well aligned to your skills & experience then please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.