CPD Project Manager Broughton 6 month contract (£23.03per hour)A great opportunity has arisen in Airbus UK for someone to join the Broughton Plant Programme Organisation...
Engineering Project Manager - Deeside
I am currently looking for an Engineering Project Manager on a contract basis with an outstanding technical background in either actuation or control systems, this role will be working with a current NPI project and seeing this through to sustaining.
Key duties of the role include
- Project Managing an assigned project and being responsible for it technically as well as to cost & schedule.
- Working very closely with my client's customer and being able communicate with them comfortably on a technical level.
- Working in collaboration with my client's customer.
- Presenting various cases to the business on various product improvement or cost reduction activities.
- Leading and directing assigned resources on engineering projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering or Scientific subject.
- Knowledge of aircraft actuation or a similar type product.
- Understanding of Hardware, Control & Software disciplines.
- PRINCE2 Qualified
- Experience of leading NPI projects through to Sustaining,
- Experience of using various problem solving tools.
If you are looking for your next contract and would like to find out more regarding this vacancy please get in contact
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.